Multi-Unit, HOAs, REO Properties, Commercial, and More
Not only does Real Property Management Diversified offer residential property management, but we also provide services for apartment complexes, foreclosed properties, and commercial properties.
Managing a complex with ten to fifty units can be difficult. Our goal is to assist you in getting the most value out of your investment without the work and effort that comes with maintaining an apartment complex. We are trained and skilled in managing small to mid-sized apartment communities, and we are well-versed in regional culture as well as local and state laws. Among the services given are lease agreements, rent collection, payment distribution, tenant interactions, and 24-hour maintenance and repair support. We can even staff your community if you require an on-site presence.
Common Interest Communities
Individually owned units, shared facilities, and neighborhood common areas are examples of common interest communities. PUD, CIC, HOA, COA, LMA, and LOA are all common abbreviations. Single-family homes, condominiums, townhomes, and retirement communities are examples of these properties. Our skilled property managers will maintain the common areas (playgrounds, parking lots, swimming pools, and clubhouses) and monitor compliance with your HOA’s governing documents alongside the Board of Directors.
RPM Diversified offers the expertise, processes, and tools to provide exceptional service to your community. We’ll assist you reduce the stress and headaches of association management while also improving member connections.
Five Ways We Can Help
- Cost-effective grounds and building maintenance and repairs: Proactive attention, a systematized process, and strategic alliances work together to save you time and money.
- Precise, trustworthy financials: Our services include billing and collecting assessments, timely management of accounts receivable and payable, and preparing monthly financial reports.
- Rigorous compliance: Associations avoid costly mistakes and legal actions with our compliance policies and tracking systems.
- Experienced, trained professional team: No other property manager in the industry is backed by the intensive training required of our managers and staff, supported by a library of over 200 courses on every subject of property management.
- Organized and timely administrative duties: Our professional staff handles administrative tasks such as recording and keeping minutes, responding to members’ questions and concerns, and creating and distributing newsletters.
Not only will your members be pleased with our property management services, but your board will also have more time to focus on other responsibilities.
Real Estate Owned Properties
Real Estate Owned (REO) properties, also known as foreclosed properties owned by a bank, government agency, or government loan insurer, can be found in nearly every neighborhood across the country. Bank REO properties are frequently in poor condition and need repairs and maintenance to satisfy property upkeep laws and preserve the property’s value for selling purposes.
In addition, the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act (ProTAFA) essentially gives a tenant the right to stay in a foreclosed home if they have a lease, forcing banks, and in some cases individual investors, to become the landlord. Real Property Management has the knowledge and experience in working with institutions to preserve foreclosed properties and abide by ProTAFA.
Not only do we manage residential properties, but we have the ability to manage commercial properties as well.
A commercial property building often hosts a number of distinct tenants, for example, a shopping plaza may consist of a single building that hosts a variety of businesses – each with its own unique needs. As the property management company, we ensure each tenant is paying rent and other fees such as utility payments and CAM fees and we ensure timely common area maintenance. Negotiations with tenants and the potential problems associated with commercial properties can be complicated, however, we pride ourselves on maintaining a harmonious relationship with the owners of the properties under their control, as well as with tenants.
Our professional team possesses a great deal of knowledge of prevailing laws and the requisite expertise to deal with your unique commercial property. We are also prepared to conduct frequent property inspections and direct day-to-day maintenance issues to avoid costly problems and inconveniences.
Have another type of property not listed here? Give us a call at (352) 854-2221 or contact us online.